Friday, January 24, 2014

Design Hotels



San Giorgio Mykonos is one of the projects of Design Hotels, a company that represents and curates select independent hotels across the world. What caught my eye when I looked at San Giorgio Mykonos was the exquisite simplicity of it's interiors. The charm of white offset by a colorful rug, pillows and cushions, the very put-together-on-the-site kind of furniture, an earthy organic feel to the place, and of course, a certain ethnic influence seen in the furnishing and the decor - made it impossible for me to resist sharing this lovely little place with you. I would have loved to recreate this look in my home, if only I wasn't living in a dust bowl of a city! My interior aspirations aside, this style and look is one of the easiest ways to incorporate a global influence in home interiors. 










ยช