Friday, January 24, 2014

A French Decorating Book and Blog


I just ordered this book from Amazon and cannot wait for it to arrive! I found this book from the most fabulous french inspired blog: Cote de Texas.  Her latest post recommended a couple of books and The French Inspired Home is one of them.
This gorgeous living room is full of inspiration and is the reason I clicked immediately to Amazon. Lets talk about this room ladies! This space has white linen slipcovers, a romantic floral pillow, sisal carpeting, a color palette of beige and white with hints of pink, painted furniture, rustic touches of brick and rough plaster walls, a trumeau mirror, birdcages, antlers, and of course a crystal chandelier. I LOVE this room! Will my living room soon be transformed into a sister space? Yes, I think it might.....
 Joni writes the incredible blog Cote de Texas. She has a gazillion people who follow her. 
When you read her blog you will know why.  I can get lost in her blog for hours. She is a detailed, thoughtful writer and is a veritable fountain of information about her topic~French Decor.
ยช